Leave it to me to take a super healthy food trend and douse it with CHEESE! This is one of my favorite salads because as I'm eating it, I get to say "Im eating Kale!" Its also really delicious and like many of my favorites, easy.
Here's what you'll need:
- Kale, about 3-4 cups, washed, dried and chopped small
- Gorganzola cheese, about 6 oz.
- Dried Cranberries, about 1/2 cup (dried cherries are delicious too)
- Almonds, a small handful, roughly chopped
- juice of one fresh Lemon
- Olive oil, a generous drizzle
- salt & pepper
Here's what you'll do:
1. Toss all ingredients together and enjoy your health food!
How do you use kale?
xo & a pinch,