Right now tomatoes are my middle name; beefsteak, plum, cherry, you name it in Jersey we're eating it!
This salad is one of many I'm eating on on the weekends! It's super easy and it requires no lettuce. Is it still a salad without leafy greens? We say YES and this salad is a must-have! The fresh, crisp cucumbers, sweet tomatoes and the salty, creamy feta! YES. Who else is in?
- 10-12 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cucumbers, sliced into half-moons
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Dill, 1 small bunch, chopped
- Feta cheese, 4 oz crumbled
We dress this salad simply with the juice of a lemon, swirl of olive oil, salt & pepper. Toss and share with your friends!
And, since I'm all about the salads lately, take this one if you love it only leave out the dill and add these next four ingredients instead. You'll still have an amazing salad just a different version!
- I can of chick peas, strained and rinsed
- Mint, 1 small bunch chopped
- Kalamata olives, about a cup and go for the ones w/out the pits!
- And, yup, one head of romaine lettuce, chopped!
Two salads for the price of one entry! :)
Enjoy, xo Measure!