There's something so very satisfying about a delicious meal that can be made in less than 15 minutes. Yup! 15 minutes. It turns out there there are 30 minute meals and then there's this super speedy, yummy, good for you week night shrimp dish!
(That was probably too many adjectives..)
Here's what you need:
- One bag (approx. 20) peeled and deveined, shrimp, defrosted
- 1 cup of sun dried tomato, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed (or minced)
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup of olives (I used green but, you can also use pitted Kalamata)
- 1 cup of white wine
- 10 sprigs of thyme
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, warm 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss in garlic, artichoke hearts and sundried tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add olives and thyme, stir for another 2 minutes and then, add the wine. Let simmer and turn your oven on tobroil.
Toss the shrimp into the pan, cook for about 2 minutes then turn it over for another 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
Transfer the pan to the oven and broil for 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it!
Serve over pasta or zoodles (spiralized zucchini). We zoodle! .
PS I don't add grated cheese to anything with seafood but, if you really really like grated parmesan I suppose you can add it.
Enjoy, xo Measure!