New Year, New You? If so, these may lead the way to a leaner you if that's what you're looking for.
I'm one of those people who really enjoys the season of resolutions and healthier living is always top of my list. This year, like many of you, I'm planning on cleaning up our diet by reducing sugars and adding lean protein and more vegetables. When I say "our diet", yes I mean the whole family... I'll let you know how it goes.
Here's what you'll need for 4 wraps:
- 1 can Albacore tuna, packed in water
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup of sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 tsp black sesame seeds, for garnish
For the dressing, whisk together the following ingredients:
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp wasabi paste (more or less to taste)
Arrange the lettuce on a serving platter, add cucumber sticks, 1/4 of tuna into each leaf. Top with chopped water chestnuts and sesame seeds. Serve with dressing drizzled on the wraps or on the side.
Happy New You!
xo & a pinch,